My first Blog post!

Welcome! I'm Urmila Gurung. Welcome to my first blog post.

Have you ever been excited to go shopping but it all dulls down when you see some repeated basic attires everywhere, which doesn't go to your liking? To top it off, it is exorbitantly priced.

Do you ever miss the vintage style made up of great quality?

Are you tired of shopping the boring clothes made up of cheap quality?

If you ever had these thoughts, then you are at the right place!

We all may have heard about thrifting, some may know what it is, while others don't. People view thrifting as shopping for the preowned items of others. While many conceive it as a cheap practice and people often look down on people who go to thrift stores, little do they know the gems people find in thrift stores.

Thrift stores! Thrifting! Vintage stuff!

Thrift stores are a fun and effective way to buy new stuff. They are also an opportunity to find really great things you didn't know you wanted. What's more? It's incredibly easy to get started with this hobby- you can even use this post as an introduction. 

I don't know about you, but the best part of my week is the hunt for affordable treasures at my local thrift store. It's so satisfying to find something that is unique, good quality and fits just right. My goal with this blog (besides being able to brag about all of my amazing finds) is to help others build a wardrobe on a budget and also to some people get started with their thrift stores online. I hope you find my upcoming blogs helpful.

I began thrifting when I was 17 years old. When I first got into thrifting I admit it was difficult to find amazing stuff, but when I got the hang of it, it instantly became my hobby, mainly because of the thrill it brought to me, and the compliments I received from my friends( of course can't miss the shocked expression on their faces when I would tell them the price).

After years of buying things from thrift stores, I've fallen in love with thrifting. It's not just about saving money(although it can be), but it's also a fun way to make a stand out in the crowd with your fashion style, prevent perfectly good stuff from being discarded, and find some truly unique pieces along the way.

I hope this blog helps you get started on your thrifting journey! If you have any questions, or have any suggestions for me then please feel free to comment down below.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 items to look for in a thrift store

5 Famous Online Thrift stores in India

Thrifting tips before hitting the thrift stores